Directions To Harmony Farm Kennel From Kamloops or Salmon Arm
1) Travel East on Trans Canada Hwy taking the Exit 399 towards Vernon on Hwy 97S.
From Salmon Arm
1) Travel West towards Kamloops and take Exit 397 at the Hook Road Exit. Turn left at the stop sign and then directly after passing under the Trans Canada Hwy you will have to take the first left that will put you back on to the Trans Canada going back to the East. (Silly hwy design for sure) Take the first Exit 399 towards Vernon onto Hwy 97S.
2) Once you are traveling South on the Hwy 97S towards Vernon aprox 19 kms, you will see a highway sign for Monte Lake and another shortlly after for the Paxton Valley.
3) At the Monte Lake Store/Super Save Gas Station, turn left onto Paxton Valley Road, traveling East up the hill approximately 2.2 km.
4) On the very well maintained road, you will pass Kristiansen Road and we are the second driveway on the left after passing that road. (About 200 yards once the pavement turns to gravel.)
5) Look for our arched gateway while you chuckle at the pink flamingos marking the 4319 Paxton Valley Road destination!
6) Drive up to the big green barn and park in front of the huge cedar barn doors. Our 'dog alarms' will let us know you have arrived (the only time you'll hear them actually) and we will be happy to greet you!