Can You Deal With My Dog's Habits?
My dog is a …digger, jumper, climber, barker, escape artist, fence fighter…can you or will you deal with these habits and what precautions have you built into
your facility to deal with such issues?
Mostly, we make it our daily mission to provide a harmonious country environment that is low risk, low stress to all dogs vacationing here. Peaceful energy, natural
surroundings, quality structured exercise and safe, comfortable accommodations, create content, happy and healthy dogs! We are pleased to say that rarely, do we
actually witness 'habits' or coping skills that owners warn us about, regarding what their dogs demonstrate in other more stressful environments.
Keeping your dog safe and 'sane' is important to their peace of mind and overall relaxed demeanor while staying with us. Much of that goal is achieved by providing ample exercise as well as each dog having their own quiet private accomodations without any option for dogs to antagonize or harrass one another. We have built our facility keeping calm, quiet and peaceful dogs our top priority. Some ways we facilitate that result is by providing:
* each dog their own kennel privacy, having no view of other dog's accomodations, eating area or play toys;
* huge viewing windows installed into each kennel to keep dogs fascinated with their natural surroundings and peacefully content with their non- claustrophobic kennel environment;
* private play yards adjoining each kennel have non see-through solid wooden fences to provide each dog with both safety, from other dog's confrontation or arousal and privacy for their utmost relaxation and safe, secure enjoyment;
* 'houdini proof' private dog kennels as well as covered play yards for those extra brilliant types (the only place we have chain link is underground!)
* 2-3x daily individual exercise on or off leash, or more if needed. We enjoy providing customized hikes and appropriate exercise, to keep all dogs happily content, mentally interested and physically satisfied, and always relaxed, at ease, while enjoying a fun 'home away from home' sense of well being during their time with us.